Why is calendar removing previous month's appointments?

Old February 26th 09, 03:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Counselor

Default Why is calendar removing previous month's appointments?

My outlook calendar sporadically will remove my appointments for a whole
calendar month. Example, While in February, all appointments prior to
December have been deleted. This will happen occasionally. But is
frustrating b/c I can't keep track of my client's past appts. for billing
purposes. I do sync with a blackberry also (two way sync from calendar to
device and vice versa). Can anyone tell me a solution for this problem? Is
there anyway to get that old data back into outlook?
--
thank you very much for the help!
Old February 27th 09, 12:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Counselor" wrote in message

My outlook calendar sporadically will remove my appointments for a whole
calendar month. Example, While in February, all appointments prior to
December have been deleted. This will happen occasionally. But is
frustrating b/c I can't keep track of my client's past appts. for billing
purposes. I do sync with a blackberry also (two way sync from calendar to
device and vice versa). Can anyone tell me a solution for this problem?

Configure your Blackberry to keep old items forever. This is not an Outlook
problem, it's a Blackberry problem.

Is there anyway to get that old data back into outlook?

Restore it from your most recent backup. Changes made by a sync are
permanent.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old February 27th 09, 01:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Counselor

Brian,
Thank you very much for taking the time to help and reply. I will try the
changes.