Outlook 2007: appointments disappear after synchronizing with exch

Old January 6th 09, 04:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Rob

Default Outlook 2007: appointments disappear after synchronizing with exch

Hi, after upgrading 2003-2007, new appointments disappear after
sending/receiving. According me, the autoarchive is switched off, so is there
something else what I can check?
Old January 6th 09, 11:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
AmyBC

Hi Rob,

If your outlook is the same as mine, try going to the [tools] menu, select
[options] then [email options] then [advanced email options] then uncheck the
box near the bottom where it says 'Delete meeting request from email when
responding' Hope this works.

AmyBC

Old January 6th 09, 03:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Rob

Default Outlook 2007: appointments disappear after synchronizing with

Hi Amy,

I do not think this will work, because the normal appointments are
disappearing, not the ones that came in via email.

Or do I not unstandstand you?

Old January 6th 09, 04:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Are you syncing with a handheld device?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Old January 6th 09, 06:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Rob

Hi Diane, yes I am using Blackberry (BIS) but I am only syncing one a week.
And the appointments disappear right after the moment my laptop-client is
syncing automatticly with the Exchange server (so the BB syncing is switched
off / offline at that moment).

Old January 7th 09, 03:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

If you can see them in By Category view, it’s a bug in exchange.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=958781 may help but the exchange admin
needs to install it.