Reminders not showing up

Old November 5th 08, 03:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
mikee

Default Reminders not showing up

We have a w2k3 domain and exchange server. On my outlook 2k3 client, with sp3
my meeting and appointment reminders aren't showing up. They do show up when
i go to webmail and on my blackberry. Any thoughts on what might be causing
this issue? Under tools, options adanced option, the reminder option is
checked.

Thanks in advance
Old November 5th 08, 03:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Vince Averello

The first thing to try is start Outlook once with the /cleanreminders
command line switch as described he
http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/c...neswitches.htm

Old November 5th 08, 06:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"mikee" wrote in message

I ran the cleanreminders switch and they still didn't show up. Any other
ideas?

Do the events with which the reminders are supposedly associated actually
have the Reminder option set? Do you sync Outlook with the Blackberry or do
you sync Exchange with the Blackberry?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old November 5th 08, 08:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
mikee

The events do have reminders associated with them. I have even created test
meeting and appointements to test and i still don't get the reminders. My
Blackberry syncs with the server and not the outlook client.

Old November 6th 08, 12:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"mikee" wrote in message

The events do have reminders associated with them. I have even created
test
meeting and appointements to test and i still don't get the reminders. My
Blackberry syncs with the server and not the outlook client.

Is the Exchange mailbox set as the delivery location?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old November 6th 08, 03:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"mikee" wrote in message

The exchange mailbox is set as the delivery location.

Well, I can't figure it out. Sorry.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old February 3rd 09, 07:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Liela[_2_]

I am having this same issue with a user; is there a solution or should I go
to RIM????
--
Ms. Liela M. Fuller