Printing items that are 'off' the calendar

Old September 23rd 08, 04:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
tjsmags

Default Printing items that are 'off' the calendar

Some calendar dates have more items on them then others. If I want to print
a 'month' view of the calendar it shows 3 dots or an arrow (I forget)...how
can I alter the print settings so that the calendar shows ALL items for the
entire month? If I cannot accomplish this, is there a way to EXPORT items so
that maybe a Word calendar would hold all items and be able to print them all
out for viewing?
--
Thank you.

Old September 23rd 08, 06:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

How many items show depend on the size of the grid - portrait layout will
show more.
See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp for tools that may do
a better job. Start with one of the two word templates.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Old September 23rd 08, 07:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
tjsmags

Since I'm an idiot, do I have to SAVE or OPEN these files? If I have to SAVE
them, what path should I put them under (i.e. MS Word)? If I just OPEN the
file, do I just start using the template that it opens in Word? How do I
export the data from Outlook to Word?
--
Thank you.

Old September 23rd 08, 08:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Which version of Office?

You need to set Word's macro security to ask if you want to run macros - in
2007, go to the office icon, word options in the lower right of the menu and
then trust center, trust center options. Choose the second option to disable
with warning. I also check the box at the end to trust VBA projects. In
older versions its on Word's tools, macros menu.

You can either save it to the templates folder or some place easy to find
and double click it.

Once the macros are allowed and you open the template a dialog will ask if
you want to run the macro, say yes and it will guide you. It should be self
explanatory - a dialog comes up, pick the calendar folder, format and dates
and it does the rest.

Old September 23rd 08, 09:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
tjsmags

I have 2003. I figured it out. But, I never know if I'm 'supposed to' save
files that run alongside programs (such as this) in the same folder as the
program itself? I always save things like this in a folder I created called
DOWNLOADS. I just never knew if I should save it under the MS Office folder
since that is the application this relates to. I guess it doesn't matter.
--
Thank you.

Old September 24th 08, 03:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

The zip file should go into the downloads folder. Once extracted, it doesn't
matter - sometimes its easier to open templates from the template folder but
they can go anywhere.