exporting calendar appointments to Excel

Old August 21st 08, 04:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
JD2

Default exporting calendar appointments to Excel

Hello Outlook Gurus,

One of our staff members needs to at the end of every month export her
manager's appointments to Excel as a report on activities. However, during
the last couple of months it has brought up an error, but then is OK. This
month however, the progress bar just sits on screen forever and nothing
happens.

We are using Outlook 2003 and the File, Import and Export command. We've
tried exporting to Excel and/or a CSV format with the same result. We've
tried different computers on our network. Works OK for other people but not
this manager's calendar. Could the calendar possibly have a corrupt
appointment? Has anyone encountered such behaviour before and found any
possible solutions. We could create another profile, but thought we'd check
if anyone else had some ideas first!

Any suggestions welcome.

Kind regards
JD2
Old August 21st 08, 06:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

What is the error message verbatim?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, JD2 asked: