Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Outllook 2003 - HELP Outlook today appts and Calander appts are di (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/75622-outllook-2003-help-outlook-today.html)

kimberly July 23rd 08 03:14 AM

Outllook 2003 - HELP Outlook today appts and Calander appts are di

Ok. On Outlook today my appts are different then when I click on Calendar.
Outlook today is the has the correct appts and is synwith my iphone. Help how
do i change the calendar link to be the same??

Diane Poremsky {MVP}[_2_] July 23rd 08 03:34 AM

Outllook 2003 - HELP Outlook today appts and Calander appts are di

There is a bug in the iTunes software - See
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/iphonesync.asp for more information and
possible solutions.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]