Changing available times in added calendars

Old July 14th 08, 05:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Sharon@ASU

Default Changing available times in added calendars

I need to maintain calendars to 2 people other than myself. Their calendars
are not published on MS Exchange so I have created additional calendars in
Outlook. I am trying to change the workdays of each of them, as they are
different from when my workday is and different from each other. Whenever I
make changes to availability, it changes all 3 calendars. Is it possible to
do what I am trying to do? If so, how?
Old July 14th 08, 06:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

No, its not possible. you'd need to create a new profile for each and log
in and out of outlook to view their calendars. I would probably make
recurring appointments to mark off their work days if I needed a reminder.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

Old July 14th 08, 06:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Sharon@ASU[_2_]

Thanks Diane. Too bad. It seems like it would be good to have that option.
I will do what you suggested.