holidays in Outlook 2007 calendar do not appear

Old July 14th 08, 07:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Philippem

Default holidays in Outlook 2007 calendar do not appear

I'm using Vista Home Premium Edition. I've added holidays to Outlook 2007
calendar but they don't appear in calendar. How do I get them to show?
Old July 14th 08, 03:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

What view are you using? Is it filtering holidays? Do you have more than 1
calendar folder and if so, are you looking in the correct one? Do you have
old holidays but not newer ones?

See http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm if you have old
holidays but not new ones. Note that if you did a clean install of 2007 and
added the holidays to 2007, you should have the most up-to-date list. If oyu
moved an old pst and are using it but did not Add Holidays after the move,
you should go to tools, options, calendar and add the holidays again to get
the newer dates. Click Yes to install them again.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **