Calendar appointments all want to run into 2 days? I want 1 day

Old April 1st 08, 05:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
green

Default Calendar appointments all want to run into 2 days? I want 1 day

When I enter an ending time for an appointment, for instance 5:00 pm, it
wants to automaticly make it into a two day appointment. If I leave it as an
"all day event" then it stays all on one day. What setting do I have wrong?
Old April 2nd 08, 02:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

what is the start time and what is your time scale set for?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

Old April 2nd 08, 04:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
green

Default Calendar appointments all want to run into 2 days? I want 1 d

Any earlier time that same day. For instance 8:00 am start and 2:30 pm
finish. What do you mean by the time scale? It starts at 12 am and goes to
11:30 pm. As soon as you click on a time (start or ending) it sets the
ending date to the next day.

Old April 2nd 08, 07:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

I was wondering what the time period was - 1 hr, 1/2 hr etc. Making new
appointments defaults to either the one used in the scale or 30 min,
depending on how you open it.

--

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

what is the start time and what is your time scale set for?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Need Help with Common Tasks?
http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/