Calendar titles in multiple view

Old March 31st 08, 03:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Oliver Jacobs

Default Calendar titles in multiple view

Hi,

I have a problem when view multiple calendars, the calendar headings are
"Board room 1 in Public folders" Etc. And when you have 15 board rooms
displayde at once all you can see is a fraction of the heading, unfortunately
not the important part ... the room number!

When I first rolled out Outlook 2003 most calendar views were view just teh
calendar name and not the "In public folders" part.

Can anyone tell me how I restore this option. I can not find any info on MS
or google!

Many thanks

Oliver Jacobs
Old March 31st 08, 06:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

Have you tried adding them to your Public Folder Favorites first?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Oliver Jacobs asked:

Old March 31st 08, 07:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

with 15 in the view at once you need a very high resolution to see the
names.... you can't remove the in public folder part and if adding them to
public folder favs doesn't help, rename them so the room # is first.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

Old April 1st 08, 08:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Oliver Jacobs

Thanks for the responses. The folders are litterally just called the room
number! The problem is the calendar titles are centered so you only see
"ublic fo" for every folder!

I am certainly head scratching because when I first rolled out Outlook 2003
in the Sp1 days the folders did appear as just the folder name which worked
perfectly, even with 15 folders displayed. Since doing a new roll out with
Sp3 rolled up into the setup and using the custom install wizard, the
calendars have decided to display the "In public folders" part. I have also
tested this on a standard installation of outlook with sp3 to no avail.

Regards favs, i can not see a way to display the folders in the calendar
view without first adding them to favs anyway, so this has already been done.

Any other suggestions welcome?!

Thanks again,
Oliver

Old April 2nd 08, 02:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

The folder names should not be centered - if we can figure out why they are,
then the problem might be solved.

--

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

with 15 in the view at once you need a very high resolution to see the
names.... you can't remove the in public folder part and if adding them
public folder favs doesn't help, rename them so the room # is first.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Need Help with Common Tasks?
http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/