Oulook Connect, Vista Home Edition and Outlook 2003

Old January 13th 08, 01:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Windows Live Account sync problems

Default Oulook Connect, Vista Home Edition and Outlook 2003

Dear Gang:

I hope someone can help me. I use Verizon.Net DSL service which comes with
MSN Premium. So I have an msn.com email address. I thought that when
Windows Live came out, the msn.com address would change to live.com.

I am running Vista Home Edition with Office 2003 (includes Outlook 2003),
and my new Windows Live ID.

When I send/receive, my live.com address email, contacts, etc. synch fine
with the exception of Calendar.

In particular the error is as follows:

Errors :

Time: 1/12/2008 7:27:31 PM
Error in Mail
There is an error synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your
account has been configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web.
Error: 4350.

Time: 1/12/2008 7:27:48 PM
Error in Calendar
Outlook Connector is available only to subscribers.

What can I do to fix this? I am a subscriber to MSN through Verizon. I want
to be able to synch my personal.pst calendar with my live.com calendar.

Desperately seek help,

jeff

Old January 13th 08, 10:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky

1. make sure the acct was changed to a live acct.
2, if it still fails, you'll need to call msn support so they can properly
provision it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

Old February 29th 08, 11:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Lou Camp

"Diane Poremsky" wrote:

1. make sure the acct was changed to a live acct.
2, if it still fails, you'll need to call msn support so they can properly
provision it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

I have the same problem after working correctly for two months. Only one
restored the account. Any new ideas?

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

Old March 3rd 08, 01:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

if it worked before and now doesn't, wait 24 - 48 hours. It may be a
temporary problem.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

"Lou Camp" wrote in message

"Diane Poremsky" wrote:

1. make sure the acct was changed to a live acct.
2, if it still fails, you'll need to call msn support so they can
properly
provision it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

I have the same problem after working correctly for two months. Only one
restored the account. Any new ideas?
Need Help with Common Tasks?
http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

Old March 3rd 08, 03:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Lou Camp[_2_]

Thank you for your prompt response. Yes, it was "temporary" in the sense of
being intermittent. I get about a dozen Sync Issues a day. I though this was
related to a more serious problem of "Outlook Not Responding" hangs which
also occur several times a day. It takes multiple restart tries to get
things back on track. Is this a common problem? I have not seen anything
recent concerning these hangs with Vista/Outlook 2007.