Monthly calendar view items

Old December 13th 07, 08:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
fourteen_6[_2_]

Default Monthly calendar view items

Is there a way to set how many items per day are visible in the monthly
calendar view? My default seems to be 4, but every so often a month will
come up where all i can see is 3 items per day. The only way i can change
the view is if i go back to a previous month, double click on the weekday bar
on top of every week to go to a weekly view and then revert back to a monthly
view by clicking on the month tab at the top. Then my calendar will show 4
items per day again.
This only happens during some months, but when it does happen, it stays that
way for the entire month and will only switch back to the default 4 items at
the beginning of the next month. Does anyone know why this sort of thing
would happen? Why would some months allow 4 items per day and some only 3?
Old December 13th 07, 08:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
fourteen_6

I should mention that i am using Office Outlook 2007.
Old December 14th 07, 01:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

fourteen_6 wrote:

Is there a way to set how many items per day are visible in the
monthly calendar view?

Unfortunately I don't think so.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]