"Manual" export of outlook calendar automatic formatting?

Old October 11th 07, 08:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
RWGT

Default "Manual" export of outlook calendar automatic formatting?

Hi,
I have set up several rules in Outlook 2003 calendar automatic formatting to
color calender entries based on key words in the subject line. (An airplane
fight automatically appears as blue just because it contains the letters SFO,
or LAX etc.)
Now I would like to export these rues to Outlook 2007 but can find no option
to do so.
Where does Outlook store the files containing the data for automatic
formatting? If I knew this I hope I could manually copy the appropriate
files from 2003 to 2007 as I have done successfully for my e-mail signatures.

Old October 15th 07, 08:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
RWGT

Thanks Bill. EXACTLY the information I needed. I had been told previously
(on several occasions) this was not possible. Obviously it is