My View/Display Changed...how do I get the columns back?

Old September 27th 07, 07:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
tessajoy02

Default My View/Display Changed...how do I get the columns back?

I used to view my calendar in seven columns, one for each day of the week,
with the times listed on the left hand side down the page. All of the
sudden, my view switched to blocks that are two across and infinite on the
page. Instead of seeing my week in columns with things spaced out along the
column based on time, I now see each day in a block with a list of my
appointments. Can anyone help me get my seven columns back?

Thanks!
Tessa
Old September 27th 07, 07:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

tessajoy02 wrote:

I used to view my calendar in seven columns, one for each day of the
week, with the times listed on the left hand side down the page. All
of the sudden, my view switched to blocks that are two across and
infinite on the page. Instead of seeing my week in columns with
things spaced out along the column based on time, I now see each day
in a block with a list of my appointments. Can anyone help me get my
seven columns back?

Got a version for that Outlook?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old September 28th 07, 01:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

tessajoy02 wrote:

2003.

Are you clicking the "5 Work Week" or the "7 Week" button to select the
view? CLick ViewArrange ByCurrent View. What's checked?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]