Reminder not working when expected

Old September 20th 07, 12:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Penny

Default Reminder not working when expected

I've seen a LOT of posts on this subject, yet none of them really apply to a
situation that one of my users is having. My user is using her calendar for
all her appointments and she's ending up missing or being late because her
reminder doesn't pop up and tell her she's got a meeting in 15 minutes, as a
matter of fact it does eventually remind her, but it's reminding her 10 hours
later!

I thought that to be odd, but we are in fact in Alaska, and we are 10 hours
behind Europe.

I'm not finding any settings directly in outlook that have anything to do
with the time zone, but the problem certainly seems to be related too it.

We're using exchange server 2007 I believe, however, that's being maintained
somewhere on the east coast and I have no direct responsibilities to it, but
this would seem like something we should be able to control locally in
outlook somewhere.
Old September 20th 07, 07:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook's time zone settings are in Tools | Calendar Options (there is a Time
Zone settings button). Make sure they're correct in both Outlook and Windows
- check Daylight Saving Time settings as well.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook