Printing list of attendees

Old March 2nd 06, 08:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Edward

Default Printing list of attendees

I did find that since it is a large list, I expanded the window to full size
to gain the maximum number of people and then I pasted it into MS Word.
Hopeuflly Microsft will have a better solution (or find the need to create a
solution) to print a list of attendee's in the next version or update.

Brian Nahodil

"Lexisch" wrote:

I teach classes and use meeting planner for the staff to reply whether they
can make the class or not.

How do I get a paper copy of the accepted responders? I've tried printing
one of the emails back from a responder, got the header and that's it.

Tried to print the calendar appointment tracking sheet and I got the first
page.

Thanks!

Old February 22nd 08, 09:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
traylor

All,
I appreciate your ideas and replies.
It's very frustrating non-feature of Outlook.
After alot of tweaking, I found a screen print gives a quick list. It's
still not what I want; can't add a list to a Word doc, or use text in
minutes/report without retyping or messing around with a stream of names and
no 'accept/decline' notation. argh.
--
Thanks, Traylor

Old February 24th 08, 01:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Vlad Grigorov

IMI Attendees Print - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm

IMI Attendees Print is small utility specially designed for Microsoft
Outlook users to print the names of the people who have been invited to a
meeting and response status - Accepted, Declined, Tentative, None. From
Outlook, there no direct way to print the response status... This is reason
we to produce this unique tools.

Key Benefits
a.. Obtain information for meeting items from any Appointment folder in
Microsoft Exchange Server 5.x or/and Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003
b.. Obtain information for Meting Request items from any Outlook
Appointment folder.
c.. You can print directly the names of the people who have been invited
to a meeting.
d.. You can print directly response status - Accepted, Declined,
Tentative, None
e.. You can save/export report directly to Microsoft Office Word
f.. You can save/export report directly to Microsoft Office Excel
g.. You can save/export report as RTF file
h.. You can save/export report as Adobe PDF file
i.. You can save/export report as HTML file
j.. Compatible with Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007

you can fin it also at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ma...566161033.aspx

Old February 24th 08, 01:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Vlad Grigorov

see
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ma...566161033.aspx

"Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook]" wrote in
message ...