How can I get my outlook calender to schedule on the quarter hours

Old July 13th 07, 04:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
jennielayne18

Default How can I get my outlook calender to schedule on the quarter hours

My calender will only schedule in half hour/ hour intervals. How can I get
it to schedule in 15 min intervals, ex. 3:15, 12:45, etc. ?
Old July 13th 07, 05:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Paula

One way to do it is, when you're setting up an appointment, just click your
cursor in the time box, two boxes to the right of "Start time" and "End
time", and manually change the times to something other than the half-hour
interviews. For example you can change the start time to 12:40 instead of
12:30.

Old July 13th 07, 06:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

jennielayne18 wrote:

My calender will only schedule in half hour/ hour intervals. How can
I get it to schedule in 15 min intervals, ex. 3:15, 12:45, etc. ?

30 minutes is the smallest interval that will appear in the new event form.
However, if you set your time scale to 15 mibutes, then select the 15 minute
(or multiple of 15 minutes) segment you want to contain the event, clicking
New will open the new event with the selected interval.
--
Brian Tillman