Dismissed reminders keep coming back

Old July 10th 07, 12:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
George Furnell

Default Dismissed reminders keep coming back

Good day, and thanks for taking the time to read.

I have a bunch of reminders (54) popping up, but pressing the ‘dismiss all ‘
button only clears them for a few seconds. After which they ALL popup again.
How can I DISMISS them? It just doesn’t sound right does it?

Kind regards
George

Old July 10th 07, 01:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

George Furnell wrote:

I have a bunch of reminders (54) popping up, but pressing the
‘dismiss all ‘ button only clears them for a few seconds. After which
they ALL popup again. How can I DISMISS them? It just doesn’t sound
right does it?

Try starting Outlook once with the /cleanreminders command switch.
--
Brian Tillman

Old July 10th 07, 01:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
George Furnell

Thanks for the tip Brian.

Please point me in the right direction, how will i do that?

Regards
George
Old July 10th 07, 01:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
George Furnell

I found the way to do it, and ran the command line /cleanreminders, but
unfortunately those reminders keep coming back. Any other idea?

Kind regards
George
Old July 10th 07, 01:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
George Furnell

I noticed that all the reminder are related to a contact.... does that help?

Regards
George
Old July 11th 07, 01:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

George Furnell wrote:

I noticed that all the reminder are related to a contact.... does
that help?

Open the contact's record. Are there any calendar references in the Notes
section? I really don't know how a reminder could be associated with a
contact.
--
Brian Tillman