Hide Subject from others

Old February 23rd 06, 02:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
iblonger

Default Hide Subject from others

My meeting subjects can be viewed by all in the company. Is there a way to
hide the subject and only let them see the time as blocked?
Thanks,
Bradley
Old February 23rd 06, 02:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

I think if you flag the appointment as private, people will only see that
you're busy

Old February 23rd 06, 05:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

As far as I know, no

Old February 25th 06, 06:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Tools-Options-Calendar Options-Planner Options-Uncheck "show calendar
details in grid."

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, iblonger asked:

| My meeting subjects can be viewed by all in the company. Is there a
| way to hide the subject and only let them see the time as blocked?
| Thanks,
| Bradley

How can i hide folders in Outlook ? Jean-Phi Outlook - General Queries 1 March 7th 06 01:08 PM
Can I hide a daily appointment on the calendar? Dave Outlook - Calandaring 2 February 17th 06 03:27 PM
how do I show the subject but hide the text of a meeting ? debbied Outlook - Calandaring 0 February 7th 06 03:07 PM
Date: and Subject: Can I delete/hide them? Richelle Outlook - General Queries 4 February 7th 06 02:57 PM
how do i send an email and hide who it is from? Debbie Outlook - General Queries 4 January 25th 06 10:04 PM