how can I clearly highlight Today in month view

Old May 29th 07, 05:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Andrew

Default how can I clearly highlight Today in month view

in the month view, TODAY should be in a big bright square,
so there's no chance you can't tell where it is. That "underlined
grey bit" is no substitute -- it's really hard to see.

Does anyone know how to do it?
Old May 29th 07, 05:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
ship

On May 29, 5:04 pm, andrew wrote:
in the month view, TODAY should be in a big bright square,
so there's no chance you can't tell where it is. That "underlined
grey bit" is no substitute -- it's really hard to see.

Does anyone know how to do it?

Damned good question. Please let me know if you find an answer!
I'm sure my "Today" used to be highlighted-up in orange, but now it
has gone dull grey... :^[

Ship
Shiperton Henethe

Old May 30th 07, 04:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)

2003 and 2007 both show it clearly in orange. You both failed to post your
version.

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook

read my articles he www.judygleeson.com
www.acorntraining.com.au
Canberra, Australia

Joseph Joubert
To teach is to learn twice.
"ship" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old May 30th 07, 09:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Andrew

sorry, I should have said: Outlook 2003. And for me Today isn't orange in
the month view.

The square is the same pale yellow colour as its neighbours,
and the top text line (where the day number is) is a shaded light grey with
a thin blue
underline. I'd be very happy to hear how to improve this, thanks!

Andrew

"Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook)" wrote:

2003 and 2007 both show it clearly in orange. You both failed to post your
version.

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook

read my articles he www.judygleeson.com
www.acorntraining.com.au
Canberra, Australia

Joseph Joubert
To teach is to learn twice.
"ship" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old May 30th 07, 10:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
ship

sorry, I should have said: Outlook 2003. And for me Today isn't orange in
the month view.

The square is the same pale yellow colour as its neighbours,
and the top text line (where the day number is) is a shaded light grey with
a thin blue
underline. I'd be very happy to hear how to improve this, thanks!

Me too! (also Outlook 2003)

For me, in Month View "today" is highlighted with just a thin black
horizontal line
that runs across Today's date box (i.e. in effect underlining the
date) and
pale grey shading. Both of these are very hard to see at a
glance ! :^(

Ship
Shiperton Henethe

Old May 30th 07, 12:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

ship wrote:

For me, in Month View "today" is highlighted with just a thin black
horizontal line
that runs across Today's date box (i.e. in effect underlining the
date) and
pale grey shading. Both of these are very hard to see at a
glance ! :^(

Are you using the "Silver" Windows color scheme?
--
Brian Tillman
Old June 13th 07, 01:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Andrew

thanks for the hint

--- right click desktop - display properties - appearance - advanced -
Item: 3D objects
then choose any colour you like. Unfortunately this also makes everything
else on your
screen look hideous. Thanks, Microsoft, another great product...