Calender File Deleting ?

Old February 11th 06, 10:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
KDQ

Default Calender File Deleting ?

Hi all
I hope someone can answer me this question,
I've just bought myself a new XDA and got all my stuff
to go onto that fine, But i also have a a Navman PIN 300
which i'm selling to a collegue from work , i've got everything off
the Navman apart from my calender history which i'd prefer to
take off because it's of no relevance to him and obviously i'd
rather not have the last 6 years of my life available to be read
by anyone else, I don't realy want to flatten the machine completely
unless i absolutely have to , i also would rather not individually
delete enteries for every day, does anyone know of the actual
file calender saves the data to and it's location that i can just
locate
and delete,
Thanks in adavnce

Andy KDQ

Old February 11th 06, 10:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Charles Kenyon

Outlook.pst which contains all of your outlook data.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

ups.com...

Old February 12th 06, 02:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

KDQ wrote:

I've just bought myself a new XDA and got all my stuff
to go onto that fine, But i also have a a Navman PIN 300
which i'm selling to a collegue from work , i've got everything off
the Navman apart from my calender history which i'd prefer to
take off because it's of no relevance to him and obviously i'd
rather not have the last 6 years of my life available to be read
by anyone else, I don't realy want to flatten the machine completely
unless i absolutely have to , i also would rather not individually
delete enteries for every day, does anyone know of the actual
file calender saves the data to and it's location that i can just
locate and delete,

If you want to leave everything but the calendar intact, switch your
Outlook calendar to a list view like By Category, select everything with
CTRL-A, press Delete, then sync your PDA.
--
Brian Tillman