Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Show details on Weekly Calendar Print (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/4416-show-details-weekly-calendar-print.html)

[email protected] January 26th 06 07:06 AM

Show details on Weekly Calendar Print

Hello,
I have been using outlook 2003 for about a year now, but I'm just
starting to use it really heavily for life outside of email. I have a
Franklin-Covey Planner and I would like to print out a weekly calendar
to put in my planner--I already have this part figured out. I am
missing one thing on my weekly calendar though, and that is details,
specifically the notes for certain appointments. I have written a macro
to place the subjects from tasks into the notes section of an all-day
appointment called 'DUE TODAY' and I would like to be able to see these
notes when I print out my planner pages. Is there a way to do this, or
a modification or plug-in I could install? Thank you in advance.

Charlie