Why are meetings in Outlook 2003 offset by 5 hours from hotmail?

Old January 19th 06, 04:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
mobongo

Default Why are meetings in Outlook 2003 offset by 5 hours from hotmail?

When I create a meeting in Outlook 2003 from my home PC, the same meeting
appears to be 5 hours later when I view it through MSN Hotmail Calendar on
the web.

I have verified my time zone etc and I cannot seem to see what the problem is?

Any ideas?
thanks