Calendars multiplying under My Calendars

Old January 14th 06, 08:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Gordon Price

Default Calendars multiplying under My Calendars

I have 10 "resource" users set up, and I have AutoAcceptAgent configured for
all of them. Now I need to connect to each user using Outlook and share the
calendar, so other users can see what is scheduled, not just that something
is scheduled. To do that I have created a second profile in Outlook called
Resources, and I have been connecting to a Resource, setting up the calendar,
then changing the User in that Profile and doing it again.
And here is where the weirdness starts. With each change in User, I get
another item under My Calendars, just called Calendar, and when I select one
I get an error. It is almost like each new iteration remembers the old
calendar, as well as the new, but cannot connect to the old. On the last
Resource I worked on, I had 8 check boxes under My Calendars, but only the
first works for the current user calendar.
Has anyone seen this? Is it a problem? If need be, I could export all the
calendar data to PST, create new Resource Users, then create seperate
Profiles for each. That, However, sounds like a pain if it is not necessary.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old January 15th 06, 11:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

change the permissions on the calendar so users don't have create folder
permissions.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]