Cannot create new Calendar Event, only modify existing

Old February 13th 07, 07:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Seth Wilson

Default Cannot create new Calendar Event, only modify existing

Hello,

I have this problem that I cannot seem to fix. We have an exchange 2k3
server, and have one user (a VP) that cannot create new appointments in the
calendar. If you do, you get a "The item could not be saved to this folder.
The folder has been deleted or moved."

Ive searched a ton on this problem, and the only thing remotely related is
that forms problem (which is don't believe is the cause). I have set up the
account on a completely new machine, same result. I have opened the email
folders within the domain admin account, still could not create a calendar
event. Everything else works fine, and yes the user does have OWNER
permissions on his calendar.

If anyone can help me out, point me in the right direction. Thank you very
much in advance.