How to set up 3 days at work 3 days off work repeating?

Old February 12th 07, 09:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Glenn Tricarico

Default How to set up 3 days at work 3 days off work repeating?

I am a firefighter and work 3 days on then 3 days off, 3 nights on then 3
days off, repeating through the year. Is there a way to set that up in
outlook other than going through the whole year one day at a time.
Old February 12th 07, 11:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)

I just played around with an All Day Event. Recurring every 6 days and of 3
days duration. That will then show on the Calendar for 3 days of work, 3
days without work.

I hope this helps you at least a little bit!

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook
www.acorntraining.com.au
Canberra, Australia

Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual
way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of
complaining.
Jef Raskin, interviewed in Doctor Dobb's Journal
"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Glenn Tricarico Glenn wrote:

I am a firefighter and work 3 days on then 3 days off, 3 nights on
then 3 days off, repeating through the year. Is there a way to set
that up in outlook other than going through the whole year one day at
a time.

Outlook doesn't have any ability to handle schedules like that.
--
Brian Tillman