Can I retrieve calendar/contact info lost during a palm sync?

Old January 12th 06, 01:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Who knows what tomorrow brings

Default Can I retrieve calendar/contact info lost during a palm sync?

I recently tried to sync my Palm T/X handheld with my laptop's Microsoft
Outlook application. When I hit the Syncro button on the Palm, all of the
information in Outlook disappeared.

1. How do I Sync without erasing vital information?

2. Can any of the lost data be recovered?

DG
Old January 12th 06, 01:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]

Is all the information on the Palm now? If so, first back up your Outlook
..PST file, then do a "Handheld overwrites desktop" type of sync. From then
on you will always want to do a true sync between the two devices, instead of
one overwriting the other.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook