Can I change default font size in Calendar notes?

Old January 30th 07, 05:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
PJC

Default Can I change default font size in Calendar notes?

Can I change default font size in Calendar notes? I want just that portion of
the calendar to be font size 8.
Old January 30th 07, 08:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

PJC wrote:

Can I change default font size in Calendar notes? I want just that
portion of the calendar to be font size 8.

Right-click in the Notes area and choose Font.
--
Brian Tillman
Old January 30th 07, 10:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
PJC

I want to change the default so that it always is size 8 font. I don't want
to have to change it each time.

Old January 31st 07, 01:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

PJC wrote:

I want to change the default so that it always is size 8 font. I
don't want to have to change it each time.

ToolsOptionsMail FormatFonts. The "When composing a new message" font
controls this. Of course, it will also affect any Plain Text mail message
you compose as well as the notes pane of a new contact, a new task, or
journal entry. It affects the notes pane of any form that has that pane.
--
Brian Tillman