Unable to Archive

Old December 12th 06, 07:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Ty

Default Unable to Archive

I have Outlook 2003 - I tried to Archive the entries in my Calendar and
nothing happened.

I did the following steps.

1. Clicked on Calendar.
2. Clicked on File, Archive.
3. Archive Dialog window came up and I made sure Calendar was highlighted.
4. Set the "archive items older than" and entered Mon 1/1/1990.
5. Selected "Include items with "DO NOT AUTOARCHIVE" checked.
6. Clicked OK.

Down in the bottom right hand corner it said it was archiving, but when I
opened up the archive file there was nothing in it.

Can someone tell me why?

Thanks.

Ty

Old December 12th 06, 07:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Ty wrote:

I have Outlook 2003 - I tried to Archive the entries in my Calendar
and nothing happened.

....snip...
Can someone tell me why?

The modification dates of the items are probably newer than the archive date
you chose.
--
Brian Tillman

Old December 13th 06, 03:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Ty wrote:

How can I get everything to archive "accept" for the last year?

I'd just switch to a table view, sort by end date, then select all the items
(click, then Shift-click) whose end date was prior to my target date, and
drag them to the archive PST.
--
Brian Tillman

Old December 13th 06, 03:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Ty

I click on View, Arrange By, Current View and I don't see Table View - am I
missing something?

Thanks Brian!

Ty

Old December 13th 06, 08:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Ty wrote:

I click on View, Arrange By, Current View and I don't see Table View
- am I missing something?

There are several table views the Events, By Category, Active
Appointments, Annual Events, and Recurring Appointments are all table views.
--
Brian Tillman

problems creating a archive file to archive old emails .·:m·a·r·l·a:·. Outlook - General Queries 1 September 26th 06 09:18 PM
Unable to open Outlook2003. Error: MAPI unable loading msncon.dll Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Outlook - General Queries 0 September 9th 06 06:35 PM
I am unable to send e-mails -unable to download files from IMAP. ajmtextiles Outlook - General Queries 1 August 1st 06 03:50 PM
Archive smh Outlook - General Queries 1 July 10th 06 02:24 PM
Multiple users archive to the same archive.pst file? Matt Outlook - Installation 3 July 1st 06 03:03 PM