Outlook 2003 Crashes when using Automatic Formatting

Old November 6th 06, 11:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
SO3

Default Outlook 2003 Crashes when using Automatic Formatting

Why?
Old November 6th 06, 03:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Learn how to post a question: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

See that large white space beneath the subject line? Use it to provide at least a modicum of information about what you are trying to accomplish. Otherwise, you are wasting our time and yours when someone has to come along and try to pry information out of you.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, SO3 asked:

Old November 6th 06, 03:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
SO3IT

Thank you for your patronising reply!

I have posted the details on here before fairly recently and quite frankly
as no one MVP or otherwise has bothered to answer I wonder why Microsoft are
wasting my time with this product and money!

Yes I am angry and totaly fed up.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Learn how to post a question: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

See that large white space beneath the subject line? Use it to provide at least a modicum of information about what you are trying to accomplish. Otherwise, you are wasting our time and yours when someone has to come along and try to pry information out of you.

--Â

Old November 6th 06, 03:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

SO3IT wrote:

I have posted the details on here before fairly recently and quite
frankly as no one MVP or otherwise has bothered to answer I wonder
why Microsoft are wasting my time with this product and money!

Microsoft employees rarely read or answer questions in this newsgroup. It
not an official support channel. If you have a question or problem, post
the details. Saying "i've posted them before" doesn't help you get an
answer. No one's going to go searching for your prior posts.
--
Brian Tillman

Old November 6th 06, 05:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
SO3IT

Interesting, if I was an MVP I would have a quick scan, especially on the
first page or two, if not do a search, rather than re-invent the wheel. I
have searched not only this thread but all relating to Outlook and always do
when trying to find answers to problems. I have to say I was taken about by
the amount of crashes in OL 2003 in particular logged on here.

Makes a mockery of sending reports to Microsoft and plays into the hands of
F-OSS types.

Brain, thank you.

Old November 8th 06, 05:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples - MVP Outlook

People who are paid for support do quick scans - people, like me and other
MVPs/helpers (read volunteers), are under no obligation to go searching for
your previous posts.

With the amount of traffic here, if you don't post your particulars, your
post will be skipped, at least by me, and a few others who hold the same
beliefs that if you want help, you provide details.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, SO3IT asked: