How do I change the number of all day events shown?

Old November 2nd 06, 04:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Tom

Default How do I change the number of all day events shown?

I can only see ONE all day event in my weekly view calendar. If there is
more than one all day event, only the first one is shown and the others are
there but you can;t see them. if you click in the gray area, they will show
up as if you were editing the name of the event right there. strange. any
ideas?

"Noel All" wrote:

Typically its due to the monitor resolution see if changing it makes a
difference.
"Steve Pugh" Steve wrote in message
I need to find out why Microsoft OUtlook displays a different number of all
day events for different users. My Outlook calendar show approx 13 but one
of
my fellow employees is only showing 10 items. This is causing problems
because we use these event s to show if people are out of the office and
if
in this particular case the colleague could not see from the calendar that
her boss was out of the office.

Old November 2nd 06, 01:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

What is your screen resolution and is outlook at full screen? How many do
you see in the monthly view?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Old November 2nd 06, 03:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Tom

My screen resol is 1024x768. I didnt have this issue with outlook 2002. it
happened when I recently upgraded to 2003. I can see more than one all day
event in the monthly view, but I use the weekly view about 99% of the time
and it only shows one (even though there is plenty of room to show more than
one). Strange. I wish I knew how to correct this, it seems like a bug. -Tom