Out of Office for the Calender

Old September 8th 06, 05:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
HouseHandler

Default Out of Office for the Calender

Is there a way to "block off" a day on our calendar so that no one can
schedule on that specific day?
The situation is that have several people adding appointments to one
persons calendar were the person is out the whole day as Busy, people
still can add appointments. (Besides user training)

Thanks
Bill

Old September 11th 06, 03:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Nikki

I work 9 hour days and get a flex day off every other Friday. On my
Flex day, I mark my calendar as Out of the Office. Folks do not
"Make a Meeting" with me on this day, because my calendar free/busy
shows me not available.

If your clients are still trying to book someone when their calendar is
marked Out Of Office, then it is a User Training issue.

Nikki Peterson

ups.com...

Old September 12th 06, 03:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jullaja

Hello!!!

It has been possible using FreeBusy Time-

Now it is not supported by MS Outlook... Although I have found the tool
- ShareO

http://shareo.4team.biz/?pcode=607180190pwkkd3 That allows to share
Free/Busy time (so when additiong /sending new appointment) you can
firstly check if the person is free...

Also it allows to share Calendars (so you receive JullajaCalendar
subfolder- also quite useful)...

First time I have tried it (for my customers - I am IT consultant) it
caused some mess... (( But they have fantastic online support -
everything has been explained and fixed
Now working

Regards