How can we share our calendar on the share drive.

Old August 31st 06, 09:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Ralph Torres

Default How can we share our calendar on the share drive.

We would like to share the calendar within the office so we would know how to
cover each other and schedule work accordingly.
Old August 31st 06, 11:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Ralph Torres Ralph wrote:

We would like to share the calendar within the office so we would
know how to cover each other and schedule work accordingly.

Outlook version? Are you using Exchange?
--
Brian Tillman

Old September 5th 06, 02:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Ralph Torres wrote:

We have microsft office 2003.

Answer the second question as well.
--
Brian Tillman
Old September 5th 06, 03:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Ralph Torres

Sorry i'm not that familiar. How would I find out? I do know that it is
microsoft small business edition.

Ralph Torres
Loan Officer
CFIC Home Mortgage
381 Broadway
Bayonne, NJ 07002
Office: (201) 858-0822
Fax: (201) 858-0988

Old September 5th 06, 08:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Ralph Torres wrote:

Sorry i'm not that familiar. How would I find out? I do know that it
is microsoft small business edition.

You created your account, didn't you? Did you choose Exchange, POP, IMAP,
or something else?
--
Brian Tillman

Old September 5th 06, 08:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Ralph Torres

Ok now I understand so that would be POP.
--
Ralph Torres
Loan Officer

Old September 6th 06, 01:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Ralph Torres wrote:

Ok now I understand so that would be POP.

See if one of the options here helps:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm
--
Brian Tillman
Old September 6th 06, 02:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Evaldas

I use ShareO for almost a year now, does it job for me. Suggest to
trial you too -
http://shareo.4team.biz/try_shareo.a...08310193bh66vm

Old September 6th 06, 04:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Ralph Torres

The link you suggested does not work. Could you check if it is correct?
--
Ralph Torres
Loan Officer