sharing calendars with coworkers

Old August 1st 06, 02:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
cheri-s

Default sharing calendars with coworkers

How do I set up a shared calendar with co-workers so that we may each
individually post appointments to the same calendar?
Old August 1st 06, 02:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

cheri-s wrote:

How do I set up a shared calendar with co-workers so that we may each
individually post appointments to the same calendar?

What version of Outlook? Are you using Exchange?
--
Brian Tillman
Old August 1st 06, 03:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
cheri-s

Not sure, newbie on staff and computer already set up with Micro-outlook
calendar. Supervisor asked me to see if I can set this up so we could both
see calendar and post appointments.

Old August 1st 06, 04:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
cheri-s

what does it mean by Microsoft outlook exchange? I know there has to be some
simple way to just share this calendar between two computers with out having
to email copies of them back and forth...tell me in simple laymans terms
please...I can do alot on the computer but have mostly been self taught!
HELP!

Old August 1st 06, 06:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

cheri-s wrote:

Not sure, newbie on staff and computer already set up with
Micro-outlook calendar.

HelpAbout will tell you the version of Outlook, just as for any Windows
program. Tell us what kind of mail account you have set up. Exactly how to
do that can't be determined until we know your Outlook version.
--
Brian Tillman

Old August 1st 06, 06:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

cheri-s wrote:

what does it mean by Microsoft outlook exchange?

If you're using Exchange, then you have severa choices. One is you can have
the Exchange admons create a new mailbox and allow you all to chare its
calendar. Another thing you can do is to create a public folder Calendar
that you all can use together. Still another way is to share your own
calendar with your coworkers. Your Exchange admins can tell you which one
they prefer, if they have a preference.
--
Brian Tillman

Old August 1st 06, 09:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

cheri-s wrote:

I have Microsoft Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5606)

If you don't have Exchange, then sharing options can be found he
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm
--
Brian Tillman