Select date to print a one month calendar

Old May 19th 06, 09:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
arv9

Default Select date to print a one month calendar

I want to print one month calendars beginning as of a specific day in the
month, and continuing into the next month if necessary. I cannot seem to
find any way to do this in outlook
Old May 19th 06, 10:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Use one of the applications he
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm#print

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, arv9 asked:

Old May 22nd 06, 02:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
mdavison

I believe you can do that if you turn off the "Print exactly one moneth per
page" property in the Page setup dialog. First tab, lower left corner.