error closing outlook 2000 Microsoft Outlook Version 9.0.6604 i

Old May 6th 06, 04:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Walter E

Default error closing outlook 2000 Microsoft Outlook Version 9.0.6604 i

Message:MS outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close etc etc

Checking in Events I see mod and ver. is unknown, app is outlook.exe, offset
is 3ff54578
This happens each time I close Outlook calendar since April 14.
I have all updates from Office and have tried repair but this started April
14 in my Events.
Prior to April 14 Calendar was fine for years.
I don't want to loose the calendar and start all over.
Would doing a restore to April 14 solve the problem?
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,
WaltS
Old May 16th 06, 07:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
TG Woods

Any luck fixing this problem?

I am getting the same message. I am running Oulook 2000 SR1, with With XP
Home.
Old July 1st 09, 11:27 AM
mutu26 mutu26 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG Woods View Post
Any luck fixing this problem?

I am getting the same message. I am running Oulook 2000 SR1, with With XP
Home.
My good familiar told me about problems with outlook files and he didn't know how to solve like issues,but after that I found the decision-outlook move from .ost to .pst,this tool for me advised my friend,as he said it has free status,and moreover program has no one capability,it can either allows to convert data from *.ost to *.pst files, that can be read by Microsoft Outlook or any other compatible mail client,recovers all components, including notes, tasks, emails and contacts,allows to process any encrypted *.ost file and extract all data from it. It is the only way to recover information,can transform *.ost files to *.pst files, that can be easily opened by Microsoft Outlook email client, or any other compatible program,moving mail from pst to ost in Outlook to recover all of your contacts and critical information and avoid data losses.