How can I remove a filter? It keeps coming back.

Old April 19th 06, 06:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Outlook Calendar Filter Removal

Default How can I remove a filter? It keeps coming back.

Every time I open Outlook and choose Calendar I get a LISTING of all my
appointments. I can't choose "Day" or "Week" etc. I tried "Clear Filter"
under View as the Help (sic!) menu suggested but it didn't work. On the
listing view there is no button for Clear. This is a new problem and I may
have created it, but there should be a way to get out of it.

Thanks to whomever can help.

David
Old April 20th 06, 02:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook

I think what you are describing is a View that you don't want. Turn on the
Advanced toolbar - Now does the Current View window say something other than
Day/Week/Month (with or without autopreview). If som, change the View using
the drop down edge of the Current View window.

Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook
Acorn Training and Consulting
www.acorntraining.com.au

Everyone - turn on your Advanced Toolbars and learn how to use the Field
Chooser and Group by Box!!

Old April 20th 06, 02:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Outlook Calendar Filter Removal

No. I have had the Advanced toolbar on since forever. THe problem I
experienced I(it has since gone away !!), looked like the screen I get when I
Search. There is always a "CLear" button which I can used to get back my
original view. I am now, somehow, back to that view, and I do not know what
yhou meen by Current View Window. I don't have hte choice of Day, Work Week
Week etc that I used to have.

More importanlyh, how could this problem have occurred?

Old April 20th 06, 03:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Outlook Calendar Filter Removal

Thanks for responding. I have had the Advanced toolbar on all the time. What
is the Current View window? Where is it? Does it say Current View. When I
touch View I don't get what you way I will. Also, I have lost all my "Color
codes" (I forget the term Outlook uses) in my appointments. There was a
multicolored box I could click on and assign colors to appointments containg
certain words. It was very helpful. These coloes have all disappeared and I
can't find the button which I used before. What is going on? I am not a
novice. I bought my first comuter, a DEC Rainbow, in 1983.

Old April 20th 06, 04:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook

The Current View window is the largest part of the Advanced Toolbar. So when
you are in the Calendar it should be there. Show your toolbars on 2 rows.

When you find it - what view are you in?