Outlook 2007 Calendar Printing Assistant Print Error

Old November 12th 08, 04:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
bschneider

Default Outlook 2007 Calendar Printing Assistant Print Error

I have installed the Calendar Printing Assistant on our 2003 Terminal Server
running Outlook 2007. When I try to print a calendar, I get a print error,
"Windows cannot print due to a printer error...". I have tried it with
multiple printers and all the printers work fine for everything else.

I am wondering if it is a Terminal Services issue, because I installed it on
my local computer running Vista and Outlook 2007 and it prints fine.

Any thoughts?
Old January 16th 09, 08:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
David[_13_]

Had the same error, went into outlook and disabled addin, launched CPA, got
the can not connect to Outlook error (as expected as the add-in was
disabled), closed out of CPA, re-enabled add-in, launched CPA again and
could print just fine.

Good Luck!

Old January 26th 12, 09:23 PM
David Russell David Russell is offline
Junior Member

Hi there -

I'm attempting to disable the add-in, but get the following messge:

“The add-in is installed for all users on this computer, and can only be connected or disconnected by an administrator.”

My problem is that I’m logged into the machine as an administrator.

Any ideas???

Dave