Common mailbox analyzer

Old September 22nd 11, 11:18 AM
NoStr0m0 NoStr0m0 is offline
Junior Member

Post Common mailbox analyzer

Hey, guys

I'm looking for an addon for outlook or a piece of software that can create reports based on emails received in 2 or more common mailboxes. I would need reports for mean response time for an email, number of emails by sender, number of emails replied to by receiver, number of follow-ups, number of emails per group (if the sender is say from Customer Care or Service and Troubleshooting).

I've been googling for a few days now in search of the perfect piece of software to do all this and I will continue my search. In the mean time, if anyone has an idea, please let me know.

Or something like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2810 View Post
Hi everyone,

Do anyone have any good open source add-in allowing a ticketing system to be implemented into Outlook?

My work requires me to track outlook emails.

I like to have a ticketing system allowing me to do some analytics such as tracking the amount of time I have spent...the type of issues and frequency...who in my team is handling it...it will be valuable to our team.

I have googled around, most of the available listings require payment.

I have some knowledge of VBA, so I don't mind having to tweak the add-in myself.

Any bump in the right direction is much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Tschuss!