Old October 24th 06, 08:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default Keep receiving duplicated emails

Dear Guru,
I have the same issue as James posted om August 2005. The topic is
:

Help on this: keep receiving multiple emails

I always download the same email message for multiple times. One of
my colleague has same issue. I do not have "leave a copy of massage"
option enabled. Which means outlook will delete the email on the server
once I downloaded it. And the outlook is sp2 already. Can someone
please help me on this? Thanks for your help and time.