Old October 21st 06, 06:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Shelby

Default Outlook 2000 import

Great suggestion. Thank you.

"Milly Staples - MVP Outlook"
wrote in message ...
Outlook 2000 can only import one .vcs file at a time. Can you export your
Palm data to a .csv file? Have you tried Chapura for synching Palm and
Outlook? What version of Palm OS? Many previous Palm OS CDs contained
the
Palm Chapura conduit.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Shelby asked: