Old February 12th 06, 08:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Contacts/Category Mail Merge

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Charles Kenyon" wrote in message
"Patrice" wrote in message
Help! I've spent several hours and now so has one of my guru friends
trying
to do a Mail Merge for Labels using a Category (Holiday Cards). How is
this
done from Outlook? We were able to do Customized View and get only the
labels we wanted, but never able to get these labels over to the Main
Doc/Labels. Made several vain attempts. Is there a bug in Outlook for
doing this?
We're running current versions (Outlook & Word 2003)and supposedly have
all
the latest updates.

Hello,
I don't have an answer but my guess is that someone in the Word.mailmerge
newsgroup probably will.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.