Old February 10th 06, 09:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Default Contact Names not labelled properly

You can't in Outlook 2003.
Resizing the Outlook Address Book should make it perfectly obvious which
address type is which.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"- AJS" wrote in message
When listing Contacts in the "Select Names" window we see 2 entries where
the
Business Fax field is populated. This is desired.

However, Domain-wide, we do NOT see the appended (Business Fax) in the
Names
column. Instead we only see 2 copies of the Contact Name. Once a contact
is
chosen, it appears in the TO, CC, BCC boxes with the appended (Business
Fax)
label.

How do I reset our clients so that the Fax label will be visible under the
Names column?

Clients: Outlook 2003 on XP-Pro or W2K, fully patched.
Exchange 2003-SP2

Thanks,
- AJS