Old October 10th 06, 05:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Oliver Vukovics

Default How do my coworkers and I share one joint outlook calendar?

Hi sharecalendar,

are you using Exchange? If yes, then you could give permissions to your
calendar or you could create a "Public Calendar".

Without Exchange:

On this site is an article on various ways to share Outlook data:

Messaging solution on Microsoft Office Marketplace:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ma...719621033.aspx

ZDNet UK recommend this tool:
http://reviews.zdnet.co.uk/software/...0004529,00.htm

A list of a list of third-party sharing tools is also on this site:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

"sharecalendar" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
My coworkers and I want to share an outlook calendar to keep up with
annual
leave and meetings. Is there a way to do this where it shows up as a
folder
in everyone's calendar and also can be edited by everyone?