Old October 9th 06, 03:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Christopher Bakos

Default Outlook and Offline Files

I have a wireless network set up in my home. I have a desktop and a laptop
connected to it. My .pst file resides on my desktop. I have set up Offline
Files on my laptop so that I can access my desktop .pst and make the file
available on the laptop if I'm out of range with the laptop or not connected
to the network. However, when I'm not connected to the network, and I try
to run Outlook on the laptop, Outlook gives me an error saying it can't
connect to the .pst on the desktop and then closes down. It doesn't give me
the option to work offline with the Offline File that is resident on the
laptop.

Any ideas?