Old October 2nd 06, 11:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Jay

Default This Message has Extra Line breaks...

Thanks, I'd looked through options before, but I must have missed this.

Is this a general problem, or does the removing extra line breaks in plain text option usually work
well?

"Peter Durkee" wrote in message
Yes, the setting you're after is under Tools Options Preferences Email
Options. Uncheck the box labelled Remove extra line breaks in plain text
messages.

-Peter

"Jay" - wrote in message ...
I sometimes get an email in Outlook 2003, with "This Message has Extra Line
breaks" at the top. If I
click on this to restore the line breaks, the formatting is generally much
better. It appears that
Outlook 2003 is trying to improve the formatting but makes a mess of it.
Is there a way to turn this
feature off so that I don't have to click to restore the line breaks?