Old January 31st 06, 08:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
BJ9

Default Multiple Contacts Folders

We are using Outlook 2002 with Exchange 2003. We migrated one of our people
to a new machine. When he goes to send a new e-mail, there are three
Contacts folders under Outlook Address Book. Only one has the data in it,
one is blank and the third gives an error message when it tries to open.

Is there any way to delete the two folders that have no data in them. FYI,
there is only one Contacts folder in the folder list under Outlook Today.

Thanks