Old September 23rd 06, 08:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Onetel News

Default Increase Numbers of News Headers

I have tried, without success, to increasers the numbers of news headers
that I cab access using TOOLS OPTIONS READ NEWS and then get X
headers at a time. I have inserted 500 as the figure, but I can never open
that many even in very popular news groups. It would appear the oldest news
header is about 14 days old.

Is there a date restriction as well as a numbers restriction for downloading
news headers? I would be grateful for any advice on how can I increase the
number of headers I can assess or how I can access older headers.

Many thanks