Old September 15th 06, 05:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Montana

Default How do I get my contacts list to be address book?

I believe I did it all as you said. When I reopen the change dialogue box it
shows last, first but when I open the address book through To in an new
email, names are still first last and alphabetized that way.
--
Peace

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

Montana wrote:

Now have the contacts in my Address book. Thanks.

You're welcome.

But, the list shows up alphabetized by First name. I have selected
last, first but it doesn't work.

ToolsE-mail AccountsView or change existing directories or address
booksNext. Select Outlook Address Book. Click Change. Set the sort
order. Click Close, then Finish. Stop and restart Outlook.
--
Brian Tillman