Old September 1st 06, 03:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Friday714

Default How to get a Dial-up Connection dialog box?

I just got Outlook 2003 with new laptop which I carry back and forth to
work. I use the same ISP at both locations, but with different dial-up phone
numbers. When I launch Internet Explorer, I get a "Dial-up Connection"
dialog box that lets me select which phone number to use. I want to get that
same dialog box if I'm not already online and I launch Outlook 2003, but I
can't figure out a way to get Outlook to give it to me. I had Outlook
Express on my old laptop, and it gave me the same dialog box as IE. Is that
function no longer available?
--
Friday714